Good morning Dear Friends,
Another WONDERFUL recipe from Real Kitchen Mom. I LOVE her recipes!! 🙂 And this one is a slow cooker one to boot!! Woo Hoo!!! So with a little planning/organizing, you can have a lovely easy peasy, homemade, cost effective meal for your family!! And, if you plan correctly…cook two dinners and freeze one for later!! I love cook once eat twice!! 🙂
I pray you have a blessed day in the Lord,
Slow Cooker Pesto Ravioli
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pesto
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce (I used Kirkland Marinara)
- 1 (25 oz) pkg. frozen ravioli
- In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, pesto, and ½ cup parmesan until combined; set aside.
- Add 1 cup of the pasta sauce on bottom of slow cooker. Spread to coat the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, place ½ of the bag of frozen ravioli in the slow cooker.
- Take ½ of the ricotta mixture and spread it on top of the ravioli and the sprinkle with ½ cup of the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers again (1 cup sauce, remaining frozen ravioli, remaining ricotta, remaining mozzarella).
- Spread remaining sauce over top. Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove lid and add sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup parmesan. Replace lid and cook an additional 30 minutes on low. Serves 6
Recipe Credit: realmomkitchen.com