Hello Dear Friends,
More wonderful, wonderful, wonderful recipes from Realmomkitchen.com.
If you follow my blog you know I am a huge fan!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day in the Lord,
- 2 (16 oz) pkg frozen stew vegetables (like with carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery)
- 1½ lbs. beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10¾ oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place vegetables in the bottom of a slow cooker. Top with stew meat.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed soups and dry soup mix. Pour over stew meat.
- Cover slow cook and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serves 5.
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 2-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- Place both broths in a dutch oven or large soup pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Add chicken to the broth and poach uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 170 degrees. Remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the carrots, celery, onion, onion soup mix, and remaining seasonings to the broth. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are tender. If eating immediately, add the cheese tortellini during the last 5 minutes of cooking and cool until tender.
- Dice the cooked chicken up and also add while the tortellini is cooking.
- If freezing: Do not add the tortellini and allow the soup to cool. Dice up the cooked chicken and add to the cooled soup. Once the soup is completely cooled mix in the frozen tortellini and place in freezer containers. This can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- To use the frozen soup: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place in a pan and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Serves 6.
Super Fast Pasta Bake
8 oz. elbow macaroni or other small shaped pasta (I used mini bow tie pasta)
- 4 1/4 cups spaghetti/marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ( I used a cheese blend)
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, combine the spaghetti/marinara sauce, water, and tomatoes. Stir in raw pasta.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour until pasta is tender.
- Top with cheese and place back in the oven uncovered. Bake a few more minutes until cheese is melted.