Hello Dear Friends,
I couldn’t just send a wonderful Salad recipe and Dessert recipes without something for the main meal today!!
This is an easy peasy, cost effective and hearty recipe!!
I will adjust for our family’s health needs.
Go ahead and try this. You can easily adjust the recipe for your family’s needs.
Another realkitchenmom.com recipe!!
She is amazing!!
I pray you are blessed,
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1¾ cup beef broth or 1 (14 oz) can of beef broth
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ cup frozen carrots and peas
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen meatballs, thawed (or about 34 if you buy them in bulk like I do from Costco or Sam’s)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- prepared mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sprinkle flour over melted butter and whisk until smooth. Cook for a minute or 2 until it turns golden brown.
- Slowly add the beef broth while whisking until well blended.
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and meatballs to the mixture and cook the gravy while stirring with a spoon until it thickens, about 5 minutes or so.
- Add frozen veggies to the gravy and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Serve over mashed potatoes. Serves 4-5.