Hello Dear Friends,
Another WONDERFUL recipe from RealMomKitchen.com!!!
I LOVE her recipes…so economical, easy and healthy!! YEA!!! 🙂
Be sure to adjust the recipe to your family’s needs.
Grilled Taco Chicken
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pkg Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar with taco seasoning. Rub over both sides of chicken.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray made for grills or brush with olive oil before starting the grill. Grill chicken, covered, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Makes 6 servings.