Hello Dear Friends,
Another amazing recipe from Erin’s 5 dollar dinners.
I LOVE her recipes!!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – none if you have leftover chicken
- 1 cup cooked chicken, sliced thin
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup almonds slivers (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large tortillas (use brown rice tortillas to make this gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prep your fruits, vegetables, and chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cranberry juice, and sugar.
- Place the tortillas on a plate or paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the tortillas.
- Add cabbage, apple slice, and chicken to each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cranberries, green onions, and almond slices over the top.
- Fold the end of the tortilla up and then fold over each side to create your wrap.
I filled the wraps really full, so instead of serving a side dish, I just served extra apple slices on the side.
Recipe credit: 5dollardinners.com