Hello Dear Friends,
I love this recipe!! I have made it many times and my family LOVES it!!! 😉
I have spent today trying to load my recipe from last night’s dinner. Minor technical issues with my unloading the pics from my phone. 🙂 Humbling…I will not give up. Though it may take a trip to the phone store to work on the transferring of the data. Older phone starting to maybe show its age.
None the less….ENJOY this yummy recipe by realmomkitchen.com.
I LOVE her recipes!!
- 5-6 cups potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- coarse or kosher salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cubed potatoes on a large baking sheet and drizzle with 2 of the 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Toss to coat well and season with salt and pepper. Be sure potatoes are spread out in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp of oil. Sprinkle with parmesan, garlic, and rosemary. Toss until well coated and spread into a single layer.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes until tender and lightly brown. Serves 4-5