Hello Dear Friends…another fantastic recipe from realkitchenmom.com. I have loved everyone I have prepared!! YUMMY!!! 🙂
This would be a great on the go meal!!
And easy peasy to prepare…even the children would love helping with this one!! 😉
Fun and easy!! 🙂
- 1(12-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated biscuits, separated in half for a total od 20 biscuits (the layers make them easy to separate in half)
- 10 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 2 sticks string cheese – cut in half lengthwise the cut each half into 5 pieces for a total of 20 pieces
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1½ cups warmed marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place a meatball half on top of a piece of string cheese. Then wrap the cheese and meatball with a biscuit half.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Continue with the above process with all of the meatballs until finished. Make 4 rows of 5 meatball bites in the 9 x 13 pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley together. Sprinkle over the meatball bites.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with warm marinara sauce.