More wonderful recipes from realmomkitchen.com/
This is perfect for the Fall!!! 🙂
Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
- 4 cups of butternut squash cut into 1 inch cubes or a 12 oz bag of cut butternut squash (I get it at Walmart)
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt (I like to use kosher or sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the cut squash on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss with oil, salt and pepper coating each piece with the oil. Spread out into a single layer.
- Place in the oven, tossing about every 10 minutes, until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serves 6.