Hello Dear Friends,
My brother in law makes the best ribs under the sun!! We think he should open a restaurant. In my effort to some how replicate something tasty in between his wonderful gift of ribs…I have tried the easy peasy crockpot versions.
Crockpot cooking is cost effective, easy peasy and with a little planning or schedule organization…voila!!
Dinner is ready! 😉
Now this gal’s recipes are amazing!!
So let’s all give her’s a try!! 😉
If you cook this recipe…please share your feedback. Let’s all compare notes on this one!! 😉
Have a wonderful day in the Lord,
- 1 rack Pork Ribs (or beef) about 2-3 lbs.
- 1 (18 oz) bottle bbq sauce (I used Sweet baby Rays Original)
- Cut ribs into 2 or 3 sections. Coat with about ⅔ the bottle of sauce.
- Place in your slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker. Place each section on a large piece of foil and coat with remaining bbq sauce. Then wrap each piece in the foil and place on a medium grill for 3-5 minutes. Serves 4-6
Oven method: after ribs cook in the crock pot place section on a foil line baking sheet. Place in the oven on broil 3-5 minutes until sauce caramelizes.