Hello Dear Friends,
I am sooo excited to try this recipe!! I have a new little grill coming and a nice bag of organic potatoes waiting to be cooked!! 😉
Hoping it gets here soon!!
I pray this blesses you and encourages you to try something new for dinner!! 😉
PS-Thank you to RealMomKitchen.com for such easy peasy recipes that are yummy, affordable and healthy!!
I can even use some of my goodies from my garden!! YEA!!! 😉
Grilled Potatoes and Peppers
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 (18 inch) squares of heavy duty aluminum foil
- In a large boil combine all of the ingredients until well coated.
- Divide mixture between to 2 pieces of aluminium foil. Seal edges tightly.
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes until potatoes are tender, turning over halfway through the cooking process.
- Open foil carefully allowing steam to escape. Serves 8.