Hello Dear Friends,
Another fun recipe for the Summer!!
A great recipe to use all the lovely Summer garden bounty and a great money saver too! 🙂
Hmmmm maybe adding this to the July 4th weekend menu!! 😉
By the way…LOVE this gal’s recipes!!
Have a lovely day in the Lord,
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- a couple dashes of red pepper flakes
- 1 large cucumber, cut into ¼ inch slices
- In a small sauce pan, combine the vinegar, water, sugar, and salt. Cook over medium heat until sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a heat proof container. Pour vinegar mixture of the ingredients to completely cover the cucumbers. Add additional water if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours. Can store in the fridge for up to 1 week. Makes 1 pint.
Recipe credit: Realmomkitchen.com