Hello Dear Friends,
Yesterday got a little bit away from me…so sorry!! A silly migraine for two days took its toll. But PTL feeling much better today and didn’t want to short you a good recipe!!
I am in the process of building a crock pot resource for my family. I do have some crockpot cookbooks but the online resources are soooo much better!! So today, I will share one of the wonderful recipes that will be in my own resource for my family. I LOVE crockpot cooking!!! So easy peasy!! 😉
Frugal time saving tip: I also make double batches for lunches, another ready to go dinner or for the always hungry kiddos…a healthy snack(or honestly extra meal each day kiddos! 🙂 )
Real Mom Kitchen is a phenomenal resource!! I LOVE her blog and recipes!! She’s amazing!! I pray you are blessed!
How easy is this meal!! FYI…you could make your own meatballs, as I will do because of food allergies. But…fun dinner and easy crockpot meal!! And super affordable!!! YEA! 😉
Have a wonderful day in the Lord,
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 (16-18 oz) bottled sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained (optional)
- Put the frozen meatballs in the crock pot along with pepper and onion if desired. Pour sauce over and cook on low for 4 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking add pineapple if desired.
- Serve over cooked rice. Serves 6.