Good morning Dear Friends,
One more easy peasy Crock Pot recipe!!
Our family eats some kind of a spaghetti sauce based meal each week.
READY IN 4+ hrs
- 5 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large slow cooker combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, onion, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley, bay leaf and red pepper. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, stir frequently.
Recipe credit: allrecipes.com