Good morning Dear Friends,
How wonderfully easy!!
PTL for the Crock Pot!! I love the easy and knowing I control what goes in the meal.
I adjust to our needs. I desire it to be as healthy as possible for my family.
So adjust recipes to meet your needs and enjoy!! 😉
Have a wonderful day in the Lord,
- READY INABOUT5 hrs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped baby carrots
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the carrots, onion, and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Place the ground beef into the skillet and cook and stir, breaking up the meat as it cooks, until browned. Drain off excess fat from the skillet, and pour in 1 cup milk. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the milk is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Place the beef mixture into a slow cooker, and set the cooker to High. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and cook for 2 hours. Mix in 1/2 cup milk and Parmesan cheese, stir well, and cook for 2 more hours.
Recipe credit: http://allrecipes.com