Welcome Dear Friends,
This is one more recipe I will try this weekend!! YUMMY!!! Again, I LOVE asparagus ! 😉 Let me know if you try any of these recipes and how they turn out!! 🙂 This recipe is easy peasy!! (I would substitute butter with coconut oil due to allergies and a bit healthier choice.:) ) Let’s get healthy, have fun and cook!!
Have a wonderful day in the Lord,
Steamed Asparagus with Brown Butter and Hazelnuts
By Martha Stewart
- 2 bunches asparagus (2 pounds), trimmed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts (loose skins rubbed off), chopped
- STEP 1Set a steamer basket in a saucepan with 2 inches simmering water. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
- STEP 2Discard water and wipe pan dry. Heat butter over medium, swirling pan occasionally, until golden brown and most of the foam has subsided, 5 to 6 minutes. Pour over asparagus and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with hazelnuts, and serve immediately.